1. What is the nickname of the creature in Scottish folklore that is said to inhabit the lake Loch Ness?
2. What is the name of the highest mountain in Germany?
Zugspitze (2962 m AMSL)
3. What is the name of the cartoon character Popeye the Sailor’s girlfriend?
4. When was Norwegian Fishfarming Technologies established, and by whom?
2011, Geir Løvik og John Hestad
5. Which lake is the deepest in Europe, and in which country is this?
6. The Faroe Islands consists of several major islands, how many?
7. What is the name of the longest river in Denmark?
Gudenå (in Jylland, 176 km long)