Position: Project Manager
Location: Trondheim or Bergen area
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Robert Hundstad – CEO – 900 49 976
The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing projects for the Employer. He shall also, among others, participate in initiatives with clients and third parties, hereunder participate in commercial projects on behalf of Employer. He shall help securing operating contracts as well as establish partnerships with appropriate business entities in the Employers market. Effective interaction with the Management will be critical as well as the ability to effectively represent the company to potential customers and other constituents who can affect the company’s success.
The successful applicant will report to the CEO.
- Responsibility for the success of the projects.
- Responsibility for budget and result.
- Good communication and cooperation with clients and suppliers.
- Prepare bids and tenders.
- Daily operation liability for specific projects.
- Responsibility for HSE and quality assurance in projects.
- Responsibility for systematic project documentation in the applicable CRM-system and other project systems applicable at any time.
- Responsibility for procurement of goods and services related to the projects.
- Establish and perform internal project training as required.
- Master’s degree in Marine Technology, Civil and Environmental Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Project Manager.
- International experience preferable.
- Master both Norwegian and English in writing and orally.
- Willingness and desire to travel to relevant projects both in Norway and abroad.
- Creative, dedicated and positive, because you will contribute to the development of the company.
- Neat and structured, because you deliver quality on time.
- Ability to work independently and in teams, because you will have varying tasks.
- Service-minded and customer-focused, because you like to build networks.
- Professional pride, because you are doing an important job.
- Good communication skills and ability to motivate people, because you want to create good relationships.
Nofitech offers competitive conditions and the company is centrally located in Trondheim. For this role, a high degree of flexibility is required and extensive traveling to our projects must be expected.